Three and a half years ago, my amazing sister Jenna (pictured) died of an inoperable brain tumour and ever since my Mum and I have been raising money for associated charities.This year we want to raise even more money and need your help.
What are we doing?
- We are trying to raise funds to host the second Jenna Adams Charity Ball at the Bristol Marriott Hotel on 22 November 2014.
- We need your help to get this show on the road and help us raise thousands more for our chosen charities: Brain Tumour Support UK and the Epilepsy Society
So what now?
- There are a number of ways you can help us out!
- 1 – Buy a ticket for the event! The details can be found on Facebook or you can email email@example.com
- 2 – If you can’t make the event but would like to help, please contribute whatever you can afford towards the running costs of the evening. Every penny helps! We have set up an indiegogo campaign to donate right here.
- 3 – Spread the word! Please share the event on your Facebook page, tell all your friends, shout it from the rooftop!